A day dedicated to raising awareness about Europe’s deadliest cancer
We invite you to join us in raising awareness of pancreatic cancer risk factors & symptoms, and calling for EU and Member State political actions. Increased funding into pancreatic cancer research, correct tools to achieve earlier diagnosis, new strategies to overcome therapy resistance are needed to help turn the tide for pancreatic cancer. Please use, share and disseminate any of the below resources to your networks and on social media:
- Our new position paper ‘Bringing pancreatic cancer treatment to the 21st century’. View & download here.
- Pancreatic Cancer Infographic. View and download here.
- Pancreatic Cancer: Stuck in the 1970s animation. View here.
- Our Report ‘Pancreatic Cancer Across Europe – Taking a united stand. View & download here.
- Further information, statistics and resources on pancreatic cancer can be viewed on our website. Click here.
From November 15 to 19, we will celebrate the 9th European Awareness Week on Alcohol Related Harm (AWARH), with the theme “a SAFER Europe”. AWARH 2021 will focus on two specific SAFER interventions: the restrictions or bans of alcohol marketing, sponsorship and promotion; and the use of taxation and pricing policies as a way of reducing alcohol-related harm to society. Have a look at the AWARH website, and download the AWARH visuals for use during the campaign!