November 19th marks World Pancreatic Cancer Day – a day dedicated to raising awareness about Europe’s deadliest cancer.
We invite you to join us in raising awareness of pancreatic cancer risk factors & symptoms, and calling for EU and Member State political actions and commitments! Increased funding into pancreatic cancer research, harmonised standards of care and Europe-wide biobanking are needed to help turn the tide for pancreatic cancer. Please use, share and disseminate any of the below resources to your networks and on social media:
- Our new position paper ‘Pancreatic Cancer: a medical emergency’. View & download here.
- Pancreatic Cancer: Stuck in the 1970s animation. View here.
- Our Report ‘Pancreatic Cancer Across Europe – Taking a united stand. View & download here.
- Pancreatic Cancer Infographic. View and download here.
- Further information, statistics and resources on pancreatic cancer can be viewed on our website. Click here.
Please feel free to tag @my_UEG on Twitter and @myUEG on Facebook, use #weareUEG and keep us informed of your activity!